Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

SO it is.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Exactly!!! Love it!!!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Too bad 4 those that will NOT WAKE UP!
I ‘m sure they will be regretful soon, but then it’s going 2B2 late:(

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

yes maam!! perfectly said 💕👍🏻

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

i cant begin to tell you how many “friends” ive lost and the “nut job” they think ive become. its all good. made many new friends who think like i do!#TrumpWon2020#My2020VoteWasStolen

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've had some sadness for some people near me lately who I really tried to inform but I don't know if they're going to make it - yes, some went & had the "jab"

I appreciate being able to share some things with like minded folks on forums like this at such a time

Preach!!!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I Love my Soul Tribe!!! And I also Love God, Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, and The High Arch Angels/Guardian Angels, and my Ancestors!!!!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I often feel that if it was not for this wonderful tribe here on Anonup.. (I LOVE YA ALL Biggly..🤗💞), I'd be very much in a tribe of only three🤔, and that's including a cat and a dog😕❣️

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Well put!