Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

yep

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

IS MOMMY REALLY DEAD ? 🤔🤔
IS LITTLE GIRL REALLY DEAD ? 🤔🤔
I DONT THINK SO 😁 WHY WAS ACB PUT ON SC ?
THINK “ WITSEC “ ....... 😁

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Wait till we hear the whole story and how his wufe and daughter died. Jill is not innocent.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Heres a link. Last year when I was researching and on Twit, I had snapshot docs of this case. Thus isnt the only case JB is implicated in. This involves JB 1st wife and how they keep blaming the truck driver when they claim is wasnt him and it was a car driven by a babysitter
https://unicourt.com/case/pc-db5-farnsworth-v-biden-et-al-697703#court-docs

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

Dirty joe is a pedo and was boinking this young lady when she was his babysister--she was barely older than his own kids....but then he was violating his children too, huh......he is a sick and diseased semi-human..

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BOTH ARE IN ON ATTEMPTED MURDER OF MRS BIDEN

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I THOUGHT SO

(1) Show this thread