Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What’s the most undervalued asset on the entire planet?

SILVER!

can you recommend a few trustworthy places to buy silver? thx

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mjekel in this post can reply

In response Mar Jek to her Publication

Europabullion

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

APMEX

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

jmbullion.com or sdbullion.com

In response Just Me... to her Publication

πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Money Metals Exchange is where I buy mine!

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

πŸ‘πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana buys from JM bullion

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸ»

(1) Show this thread