DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Soooo.......let me get this straight.......they paid the ransom using bitcoin, and the Christopher Wray says, don't pay the ransom, we have the key to get past the the lock out, and now they recovered 1/2 of the ransom paid........anyone else find this a bit odd and an inside job??

Breaking911, [07.06.21 16:27]

US RECOVERS MILLIONS IN BITCOIN PAID TO COLONIAL PIPELINE RANSOMWARE HACKERS - https://breaking911.com/us-recovers-millions-in-bitcoin-paid-to-colonial-pipeline-ransomware-hackers/

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

You're right. Something STINKS!! B-T-W, I sincerely appreciate your posts and information. I find myself getting a lot of my news from you. THANKS!

Not sure how I managed to include that picture with my comment to you.....SORRY! LOL.

In response JRF Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRF_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JRF Patriot, click on at the bottom under it