Only people mentioned by @Christos_Corner in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Christos Corner to his Publication

My question is once you are exposed, do you now manufacture the spike proteins?

This totally happened to me! Last Monday i got breakfast w/a friend that had just gotten their 2nd jab. We ate at an outside table, but just being w/them i started feeling moody. I thought it was just me having a moment and I would would sleep off the depressed feeling that night, but no! It persisted through the entire week! I couldnt figure it out until now, UGH!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Troubling

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

I tend to agree🤷🏻‍♀️ - my little one seemed to be affected after school personnel got the vax- the past 2 weeks, i have been around the “public” much more than I have inthe last 18 months- i feel pretty f’d, menstrual cycle whacked, feeling super anemic- check....oddly enough, (what with cancel meat now) I ate a giant steak the other day and felt like i was 15 years younger🤷🏻‍♀️