🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Biden To Mothers: You’re ‘Birthing People’
https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/07/biden-to-mothers-youre-birthing-people/

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I was on the phone with my beloved mother today and while discussing people places and things she had commented, "I don't know why it is that people will always first blame their mother for all of their problems." I had an answer for her. I finally saw it in the context of social engineering, escpecially fuled by the programming of the Disney's "children orphaned without mothers" movies, and now we see the Luciferians reducing them to "Birthing people". Putting the mother, the Divine feminine, nurtuer, compoassionate, forgiving with unconditional love side of our human nature down has been on the darks agenda from the beggining and its why they made the creator of all life a male with a penis. As my mother was saying, Its so important for children to know they are Lo...................call dropped. I am not kidding. Whatever this wireless AI spying ear and eye is, it cut her off from saying, "Children need to know and feel they are loved by their mothers." It's what will save us all.

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

what a bunch of shit. ive never felt love from my mom. shes hated me my whole life. everything thats wrong in her life is because she had me at 16. she was abusive, vile and viscious. shes a narcisist to the core. not all of us were blessed with pleasant mothers. i am stronger and more self reliant from my experience. i count on nobody but myself for my success and love. loving myself is my job.

You chose a very difficult soul path. On an aside, mine was not pleasant to grow up with, she slammed cabinets, peeled out of the driveway when mad, yelled at us daily, threw things at us, hit us, threatened to ship us off to china and blamed us for her misery. We're all working on ourselves. Geez. You missed the whole point of the post and that was to say that IF we would ALL value a mothering role for every child born and MAKE IT the most IMPORTANT VALUE IN OUR CULTURE, maybe the world wouldn't be so hostile and aggressive a place to be and just maybe that is why the Deep State wants to demonize the value and role of a loving mother figure. To say you would not have preffered your mom to be more stable and balanced from the heart in your upbringing would be a lie and you know it. We all do the best we can , including the bad moms, who probably had bad moms. Why are their bad moms? Our culture is poisoned to put down the stay at home mom and all of her beloved virtues, thats why.

In response Bits and Pieces to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

i did chose a difficult soul path. i often wonder why I did that. some days I forget that this life is a lesson.

you are correct. the mom we wouldve preferred isnt what most of us received. i used that as a catalyst to do different. i rose above my raising. i stayed at home instead of chasing the dollar, taught my children what unconditional love really is. questioned everything i was ever taught and examined if it aligned with my own values. i broke the cycle, found a new tribe to call my "family" and created a life worth living. dont get me wrong, I have a relationship with my mom and i love her i just do it from afar, where its safe for me. if family values and upbringing were as important to our society as degrees and status, we may not be in the mess we're in