There is nothing more beautiful than the way the Oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away...πŸ–€πŸ€

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

That is so true & one of the many reasons I love the Ocean with all my heart. Love it so much, am surrounded by the Ocean. Have been for years. The Sea has always been my peace.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

The Oceane loves you too!
πŸ™πŸŒŠπŸ€πŸ€

(1) Show this thread