Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

Quadruple Therapy with Ivermectin is effective in treating COVID-19
Referring to a pre-official release of a randomised controlled trial using Ivermectin in three doses in primary contacts of COVID-19, It is said that 93 % of primary contacts who received Ivermectin did not develop any symptoms and 58 % of primary contacts who did not receive Ivermectin did progress to have symptoms of the pandemic.

“Quadruple Therapy includes Ivermectin 12 mg one dose, Doxycycline 100 mg once a day for four days, Zinc 50 mg once a day for four days and Vitamin D3 once a week. Ivermectin, Doxycycline and Zinc are to be repeated every 14 days and Vitamin D3 every week with blood levels monitored. The synergistic effect of these medicine acts to prevent viral multiplication and also stop the virus from entering human cells. Thomas Borody, an Australian gastroenterologist who is known for curing peptic ulcers with triple antibiotic therapy, has revealed that one block in South America that received Iv

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Did India's version of CDC , Big Pharma , fake scientists and
health officials mysteriously disappear before this dispensing
of cure pills ... No ?
America, we need to one up them

My family was denied this medicine sent us home with Tylenol. They didn't want us to get better. seems like they wanted and was hoping we all would just go away and die. Never trust a hospital again.

And the HQC plants that mysteriously blew up in US and Taiwan!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

The husband and wife team who had an HCQ lab were
found dead. Anyone surprised? I wasn't.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response robin fineman to her Publication

whoa

(1) Show this thread