Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Trump - Bitcoin is a scam. 🤣

What about XRP converting to the Nesara/Gesara gold backed coin?
Nana heard that VK did say sell everything in July when gold dips down substantially??
Can not sell XRP yet is my understanding??

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Digital currency has the extreme potential to be used as leverage against you. They are all bad for that reason. You have to give up too much control of your finances in the end.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

It appears to Nana that we are screwed on any kind of currency. With Fiat money you are just as screwed if there is a run on banks. No true value of paper with no backing so I hold gold and silver as a back up my self.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Not to mention, it's air. It just floats in space and time. Any good hacker knows this. I just don't trust it. Look at all the hacking of digital currency already.

(2) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nesara/Gesara seems like TRUMPs push to remove all countries from debt owned to CHINA