Twitter: @Samael1013 Gab profile: @QZombie1031

I don’t post here hardly at all as I’m preoccupied with Twit Twat, another site, & life stuff. I also don’t decipher or keep up with Q drops, I’m just an obsever and thinker. I disagree with a good chunk of Q interpretations as most set off my BS detector. Q has been horribly misinterpretated causing others to shit on it without actually looking into it. I prefer studying and reading into the past to see connections to present time. I apply game & chaos theory to determine what could occur in the future. Not events but behaviors & actions of people. I also study Pres Trump by reading his books, his mannerisms, how he talks, how he thinks, etc. You’ll learn a lot from him and I feel a majority of Trump supporters have never actually studied him. He’s quite fascinating, I’d love to discuss philosophy with him one day.

read these 2 pages from his book,The Art of the Comeback. Quite interesting being the 90s

Only people mentioned by @Samael1031 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Samael 1031, click on at the bottom under it