🔴DOD going Quantum(?)

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Article/Article/2646822/dod-looking-for-advanced-command-control-solution/
The Joint All-Domain Command and Control's strategy goal is to link networks and sensors to war fighters with shared data in all domains — cyber, land, sea, air and space — across all of the military services and combatant commands in a secure manner and at great speed.

Marine Corps Lt. Gen. Dennis A. Crall, the Joint Staff's director of command, control, communications and computers — commonly called the J-6

On May 13, Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III signed a JADC2 strategy document that provides momentum to the continuation of the experimentation phase, Crall said.

Spotlight: Engineering in the DOD
The JADC2's strategy provides the governance and framework necessary to enable rapid integration of artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics and

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I love my country. I'll fight for my country. God & my daughter also apply. Proponent for the absolute & immediate destruction of the CI

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I'm searching for an article I saved months ago that relates directly to this & it is of the utmost importance, so I'm really glad you posted this! I don't want to misquote any part of the article I am referring to, but to sum it up, the author contends that joining the systems of these seperate gov departments will seem like the obvious & only solution, but that the#DeepState had their hooks in 1 of these departments in particular so very badly that the joining of the technology/computer systems of these various departments would be a grave mistake. It would supposedly inevitably allow the 1 'bad' department access to all data and intel the#whitehats may have. It sounds like this move would give the enemy within access to critical data/intel the white hats had about THEM. I'm searching for the article now so I can post it below.#Dod