🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴THE ISRAELI PEOPLE WERE SOLD OUT: Israel practically force-injected the majority of its population, Nazi style (ironically) & learned that the spike proteins concentrate in ovaries. So they’re running an observational study to see if their population has lost its ability to produce human eggs.

What they’re going to learn is that the spikes and the inflammation of the lipid nanoparticles are going to cause painless clots in the ovaries and you can say bye-bye eggs, bye-bye fertility of a nation…

ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT04748172

Keep track of this trial..I will

#justwait

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Have FAITH in God . He has always protected the Jewish people.

Because I support Trump and talk Qanon...

Some days are hard...I miss my "friends," but choosing to follow where God leads has OFTEN taken me on the Road less Traveled.

This time it will be the Road Most Traveled by those who I care to walk with....but I still miss my "friends!"

BUT ABSOLUTELY THE RIGHT CHOICE!

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Right there with you, fren. Even my spouse tries to be supportive when I share but just doesnt get it on the same level. The truth is coming out and we will all need to be as kind as we can to the people we have “lost.” In the meantime, thank God we can all connect on sites like this! Sending good thoughts your way!

In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication

With you!
They also got the jab.

Drs are saying next wave will be die off.

I AM PRAYING! God can do all things...heal a jab too.

Lately met some REALLY angry .. who think they're anons...
That was surprising...guess should be we all grow at our own pace.

Have known a LONG time things were very wrong....must be harder for those who never noticed.

God gives discernment to those who ask, I ask.

Take care...will be praying for you and husband...puzzling how they don't get it.

(1) Show this thread