Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Pope Confesses He & Church Are Satanic - YouTube

15 Sivan 5781May 26, 2021Shalom everyone, Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for some time and warning people about the Vatican, Rome, and ...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

The subtitles do not match his words. We know this pope is evil but this video does not seem legitimate. Fratello means brother. When he says it the subtitles don't say it.

Love Our Lord and Our Lady. Co-incidence Q starts posting 100 years later in the same month as Our Lady’s great miracle in Fatima?

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

As soon as i can find someone who speaks and understands Italian, i can get an accurate translation. Faithful Catholics understand that The True Catholic Church has ABSOLUTELY NEVER taught anyone to ‘worship’ the pope! The idea is so utterly ridiculous that those who are told about the lies being perpetuated actually think that it is a joke being told to them. Lord Jesus, have mercy on us all!

(2) Show this thread