Ever wonder why Facebook is forcing a Chinese style doctrine over its users? Do you think that maybe the CCP owns Zuckerberg?

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

What if, he is "just"an advanced Humanoid robot (like Sophia) ( build in China)? Just look what you (public) already can buy on there market (real ... dolls) , we all know [they] show their "lastest" tech. decades later

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

Not for a second. I believe the monarchy has owned china for centuries starting with the East India Company forcing opium into the country in the 1600s and have been controlling the Chinese victims for over 4 centuries. The Chinese are victims and have suffered for generations from the evil bloodlines of satan. Do you honestly believe they benefit from communism/atheism? Wuhan is the lab that produced adrenochrome for the luciferians. Do not let the propaganda manipulate you, our chinese Christian brothers and sisters are suffering far worse then "US". I stand with the chinese and offer support for their fight against the tyranny of the Brits/satanists/so called 'jews".

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Keith Frost to his Publication

You're absolutely right. I know that they want the corrupted elites out of their country as much as we want them out of ours. I'm pretty sure that we're getting close to the end of this rat race, and we're all about to win.

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Just another Honey Trapped tranny faced pedo clown puppet

yes as are many that have been for many years