Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

first off..under admiral law which is what we supposedly have been living under..the gold fringe is there to show that. IF WE WERE NOT, why did military allow this? Two; many people in government dont know the difference, are stupid or dont care..orrrr they are Deep State players too. NOW soon it will be announced we are under a new republic and that fringe MUST go and will go.

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

I wonder why that had the gold fringe on the flags when Trump was speaking the other night? He was in NC and I believe that is in the United States.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

Because those dumbasses dont know any better.

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

Thank you Field McConnell for clueing me in to this And that there was different courts.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Get yourself a constitutional lawyer!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Awesome, Ty! 👍