Jon Rahm was leading the tournament by 6 shots on third round. He was told he tested positive for Covid at the end of the round πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by @Quedforever in this post can reply

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

You must be joking. It’s not like he has smallpox or malaria. They're treating him like Typhoid Mary for a virus with a 99% survival rate. They're behaving like the "morality" force in Iran that makes sure a girl's hair is securely under her head scarf. God forbid a single strand comes loose.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

"Tested positive for covid" means he confessed and made a plea bargain.

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

he better get retested!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

there isnt anything they wont try to steal. there is no such test! it has been proved to be pre determined the outcome of the test before the swab liars liars liars

what a load of fkn shit. so fkn dumb!! Well just throw a mask on him then if they work right? fuck this shit is so dumb!

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our countryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

makes you wanna go 🀨😳🧐