Only people mentioned by @oldrooster in this post can reply

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

pour punir les esclaves ?🥸la blague

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

WTF?
So glad i did the throat swab!

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

This theory is not verified but I do belive (other than a scare tactic) that this is/was their plan
1. World scare tactic regarding a killer virus
2. scare people to take covid test to see if they are sick (dont get this part) 5g has also been proven to give flu like symptoms (wierd)
3. damage membrain to hematoencephalitis gland
4. force mask mandate - bacteria forms on mask within first 20 minutes of use. Now you are inhailing bacteria and have a weakend immune system.
5. flu symptoms amplified forcing people to want the vaccine.

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

I am a Hospice RN and am required to have the test every 2 weeks. They do not swab back and up that far. not even close. Now.....the stupid test is useless and is processed so that it creates multiple false positives and I don't like how it feels but they are not even coming close to what portrayed/descrubed in the left pic.
Not trying to be critical...just an FYI.

My son is playing a sport in college, if he wants to play he has to take the test 😥

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

In response Gabrielle Sharrit to her Publication

he may want to sit this one out. to get an accurate sample they only need to swab the mouth. its ridiculous to think you need to be tested to see if your sick.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Light Warrior | The Great Awakening | Power of 3-6-9 | Trump is Greatest POTUS | Holistic Healing | Cyber Defense Expert | Nature Lover

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

Yes. stop consenting.

(1) Show this thread