I . Am . So . Pissed right now!!! I just found out a person I know, who just had a baby five months ago has been diagnosed with Lymphoma - which seemed so strange, because she was perfectly healthy before and during her pregnancy. She's young, too! She has been told she may have 5 years to live. THEN, this video was sent to me, this morning, explaining why she might have Lymphoma. I . Am . So . Pissed!!!

Only people mentioned by @TrueAmericanPatriot in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response American Patriot to her Publication

So sorry to hear about your friend.

thank you for all your work, out here in Memphis doing what i can do to warn my city

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Its Horrible think about all the kids all over the world having to take these swabs over and over again just to be able to sit in a classroom. Or a dorm room and you get contact traced all the time. this happened to a friends daughter. You had to get the swab to be able to back to class. Its like a slow cull of the people of the world. I am sorry to hear about your friend. Sending a prayer up now.