Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

wow!!! when all is known people wont believe it! we for one, are ahead of the game!🙏🤣

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Whoa!!!

WOW❗️😲That really looks like General Flynn❗️🤔🧐

doppelgänger

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Seeing all these time doubles
makes me wonder who I was previously
and I wonder how I can find out.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

not 23andme😉

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

That appears to be the same man as we tend to look similar in each lifetime.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

My sweet friend! I have you in my thoughts and am so excited for your moment! Mom and I love you all so much and are eternally grateful for your sacrifice and strenght. We are humbled and honored. Abrazos our Reina Diana!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McMaster_Murdoch
True image of William McMaster Murdoch

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

😮

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In reality it wasn't the Titanic it was the Olympic.

There are no coincidences.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

DO WE KNOW WHERE THE ORIGINAL ONE ENDED UP ?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

🤯 Wow! absolutely i am true believer in past lives. Way too many incidences in my life and the people around me.

I was skeptical, but then found this picture. He looks like Flynn. Interesting.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Sure looks like the General to me, and the ears are a give away too! Great find! One I had not seen before!

(1) Show this thread

Folks can also resemble ancestors, js. OR others, no other stuff. Idk.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Remember there are no coincidences always look at the ears. The true indicator and almost like a fingerprint. Nothing can stop whats coming, nothing. Soon all will know the true Power of God.

Princess I cannot wait to learn my past 😘

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow! Unbelievable!

WOW

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

I wonder if Rome is burning.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

??? wow... The resemblance!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.