So I ordered some rice, I didn't have my glasses on, black rice, lentils, and something else, still didn't have my glasses on, I don't know what it is but it is turning into Spanish since I have cilantro. lol WITH some kinda protein, bet I am a freaking carnivore too, NORMAL, so like take over the food supply. NORMAL No soft kill wtf kinda foods oops they mean poisons.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Quinoa also, just looked.

I lived in Guam, Japan twice FIRST I heard of "black rice" know about bleaching processes but knew one on me. Interesting.

Does black rice taste good?
What does Black rice taste like? Black rice has a delicious, nutty, roasted flavor that's in some ways similar to brown rice. I love how its delicious yet mild taste makes it a wonderful palette for combining with all sorts of other ingredients.

https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-black-rice#1
HOLY you know what ya'll look at this.

Image result for black rice health benefits
Here are 11 benefits and uses of black rice.

Good source of several nutrients. ...
Rich in antioxidants. ...
Contains the plant compound anthocyanin. ...
May boost heart health. ...
May have anticancer properties. ...
May support eye health. ...
Naturally gluten-free. ...
May aid weight loss.

More items...
•
Nov 5, 2019

11 Surprising Benefits and Uses of Black Rice - Healthline
https://www.healthline.com › nutrition › black-rice-benefits
About featured snippets
•
Feedback
People also ask
Why is black rice forbidden?
Why Is Black Rice Called Forbidden Rice? Black rice is often called forbidden rice because, in Ancient China, black rice was reserved for the aristocracy.

check rice....lower branded rice...found to have plastic fillers that look like rice....when you eat rice and some of them are harder than the others....try a flat skillet with it....the plastic ri e pellets melt....instead of burn...my hispanic friends taught me....i dunno just some info to pass...if it helps??

In response Daine Hurley to his Publication

Yeah totally saw all that. Yep. Black rice is new on me, just posted some links, I spent a minute over a period of time in Japan and Guam, always learning cool thing about life. YEP no more them running food supplies, anywhere, the deep state.

In response Daine Hurley to his Publication

TRUE what you heard also. They are sociopaths, the deep state. Yep.

(2) Show this thread

😇Readers, thank God I can still see further away. BUT um, not at all with that bs is best. Bullets or directions and food labeling I will opt if I must for little words.

Plus driving. We gotta end that whole Project Paperclip shit.

(1) Show this thread