๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

WHY WOULD THIS SHOCK ANYBODY? BAR CLOWNS DONT WANT TO GO UP AGAINST OTHER BAR CLOWNS LIKE PERKINS~COIE !!
BAR SECRET OATH SAYS DONT SHOW UP ANOTHER BAR CLOWN, THEY KNOW LINDELL WONT MAKE A DEAL TO NOT GO TO TRIAL !! & THAT WOULD BE AGAINST THEIR OATH !!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Correct... BUT did you read the article? It states that the attorney, who worked for the firm that dropped the suit, left the firm and it looks like he will be representing Mike and they have TONS of evidence.....Just sayin, This is FAR from over regardless of the "bar clowns" 9-0 predicted... It's all good!

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

9-0 ? YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE THAT GOOD IN THIS CORRUPT LAW OF THE SEA CRAP? BAR NEEDS NUKED, & THIS LAW OF THE SEA CRAP! ITS SET UP AS โ€œ HOUSE WINS โ€œ THE BAR CLOWNS

Actually we are no longer under the Admiralty Law and we are now under the constitutional law of the land and NOT of the sea. Anything is possible with God, and IMHO he has already won, so we have already won, we are merely watching this play out. Good always wins over evil, dark to LIGHT!!

WOOOO KNOW NO LONGER UNDER ADMIRITY LAW ? I AM SITTING IN THESE BRITISH COURT HELL HOLES WEEKLY, THEY STILL HAVE GOLD FRINGE FLAGS & COURT STILL OPERATE IN THIS CRAP! WHY DO YOU SAY THAT? NO PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ? BAR CLOWNS HAVE NOT GOT LETTERS TELLING THEM 2-3 YEAR COMMON LAW DEGREE IS NOW NEEDED ??

Uggg, OMG I give up, you win... we are still on maritime law, the flags still have gold fringe, the system isn't rigged at all, and the Lawsuits mean nothing and should be thrown out, and we should all just hide under a rock because this whole world sucks... There, feel better, happy now????

You'll soon see what I say is true...until then IDK what else to say to you.

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

OH FFS! EXTREAM ISNT IT ? BEEN EXPOSING THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM 30 YEARS ! I WANT IT GONE !!

so why argue with ME then? Seems we are on the same page and team, fighting for our constitution and our freedom.. so stop arguing and keep FIGHTING this corrupt BS.. Jeez CSPOA... I'm fighting too, I'm NOT your enemy! enough now.

(1) Show this thread