Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

the More you know!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

walk away founder a foreign agent?

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

the Q proofs are coming like crazy now. thanks grasshopper!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

The last red square on the far right says `Darnkess` (nk)North Korea??

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

https://www.definitions.net/definition/darnkess

darnkess

Unsettling disturbing pain

Sleepless nights of darnkess

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Holy cheeseballs! We really did have all we needed. Im so bad with these decodes. I can barely decode my life. Thank you, Grasshopper, for guiding us through. Although cryptic, it brings me a glimmer of hope. Feels like we're on track too.
Praying like crazy for divine intervention, every moment of everyday for the world, its people, its animals, oceans, rainforests and deserts too.
I feel good today. Thank you. ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🦅🕊🌎😘🎈🎈🎈

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

MORE RED PILLING TILL THEN

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

bravo. we are almost there.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Wow! Great decode!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

💥💥💥💥

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

Amazing!!

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

😕Major Boom here.

(1) Show this thread

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

hello my friend .........😎

has anyone heard of SA government changes?

✝️♥️🇺🇸Thank you! This makes me feel so much better about Brandon and his arrest-It was part of the plan.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Great decoding! Thank you!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Fren, you are a blessing from God with your digging and your info! I have to save this and zoom (with glasses, LOL🤓) God bless your day Gashopper🙏❤️

Truth Seeker 🇺🇸Patriot 🇺🇸Retired business owner 🇺🇸Wife & Mother 🇺🇸Child of God 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Trump is my President🇺🇸TRUMPSARA🇺🇸

😁😁Wow!

Very interesting 👀

@Tafkag waarom zou ik nog iets geloven van iemand die onzin loopt te verspreiden over het Nederlanse leger dat ingrijpt met een tank die duidelijk uit WO2 komt en een witte ster op de schutskoepel heeft en dat terwijl de blaadjes aan de bomen zitten? Dat filmje is oud jongen en jij weet dat.....

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response ReOpenAmerica Now to his Publication

LOVE IT! KEK

(3) Show this thread