๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

WHY WOULD THIS SHOCK ANYBODY? BAR CLOWNS DONT WANT TO GO UP AGAINST OTHER BAR CLOWNS LIKE PERKINS~COIE !!
BAR SECRET OATH SAYS DONT SHOW UP ANOTHER BAR CLOWN, THEY KNOW LINDELL WONT MAKE A DEAL TO NOT GO TO TRIAL !! & THAT WOULD BE AGAINST THEIR OATH !!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Correct... BUT did you read the article? It states that the attorney, who worked for the firm that dropped the suit, left the firm and it looks like he will be representing Mike and they have TONS of evidence.....Just sayin, This is FAR from over regardless of the "bar clowns" 9-0 predicted... It's all good!

Curious Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Crass humor appreciate ๐Ÿคฃ. Cursive language warning โš ๏ธ. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame ๐Ÿ†. Gemini โ™Š. Type -O โ›”. T.I. ๐Ÿš”.

What you seem to have is VOID-COMPREHENSION of the FACT-VS-FICTION. These ๐Ÿคก's lack the status to make a CLAIM.

End of story.

VOID-COMPREHENSION???? Really? Think again... and please don't respond to my posts with your negativity or I will block you...if you don't see that I can't help you..Thanks zack! End of story...!

Curious Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Crass humor appreciate ๐Ÿคฃ. Cursive language warning โš ๏ธ. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame ๐Ÿ†. Gemini โ™Š. Type -O โ›”. T.I. ๐Ÿš”.

No negativity my friend. You missed the context of my message. None of this gets settled in court, it's our job. You being unaware of these mechanics is neither negativity from me or any type of attack on you. I weighed in on this thread many times, some on it know exactly what I'm alluding to.

I understand you my friend and I do believe you meant no disrespect of my opinion. I'm just pointing out that NO ONE knows exactly what can, should, will, happen. Only God.
However, I will say this lawsuit is not to be "settled" anywhere, this has nothing to do with monetary compensation, it is to expose the corruption from the highest level, being a foreign interference. That is all that needs to be proven (and I believe it already has been in many ways) THAT is the fact...but I respect your input. Have a blessed day.

Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert., click on at the bottom under it