Happy Sunday Patriots!

Above all else, put your FAITH & TRUST in God and in no man.

Man is imperfect. Even the men we may look up to most, are capable of being tempted by the devil.

Kneel in prayer and ask God what you should do. I promise you, you will know. Once you know, never ever change course because that knowing is unchanging — as it’s DIRECTLY from God.

Love all of you! 🙏🏼🦅👊🏼🇺🇸🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

AMEN! 🙌🏻 L❤️VE backacha! ❤️🥰😘🥰❤️

So beautiful, thanQ DoQ -- all these heartfelt comments, lots of Love to all and praying every day, all day with the Good Lord for guidance, wisdom and for the safety of our brave warriors, we are with you all!

Faith and trust.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

im having a hard time unifying with the pos Trump haters..im only human....

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Back at ya Doq! ❤️

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Amen. God, Strengthen us All. Fill us with Your Holy Spirit and Guide us in Jesus' Name. God BLESS you.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you, Doq! 🙏 God bless you.
“Lead me in the right path, O Lord , or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow.” Psalm 5:8

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I tried it several times, when I didn't know, what to do. And I got the answers....when I woke up in the morning, the answer was in my head 💕 Thx you Doc for the reminder 💜

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Amein 🙏😎🇺🇸👊🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thank you! We 💜 you too!
#wwg1wga

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We love you too DoQ!
God has our 6!
In the end that is all that really matters!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Thank you, Doq. Blessings to you and yours.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Amen 🙏 God bless you Doq. My faith has never been stronger. With the Lord, everything is possible. He fills my heart and soul with peace in all this uncertainty. We love you too. 🙏❤️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We love you too Doq. ❤️😎

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

God bless you amd your family Doq!
❤️🙏

merci 🥰

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

❤🙏

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Back at you, DoQ!

Thanks Doq, same to you!

amen