I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Help me work through this
I’m trying to figure it all out

@VincentKennedy

President Trump says he pushed for the vaccine to be rolled out faster & at record speed

Ok

Option 1 ...
The “Vaccines” were intercepted , altered to be “Good” instead of what the black hats planned to be rolled out

Option 2
The original vaccine would destroy the “Human” gene 🧬
The NEW vaccine changed to destroy the “NON HUMAN” gene pool amongst the human race on the planet

In other words there will be death amongst the “human looking” but THOSE were not humans in the first place to begin with ...so yes there will be a cleansing but of what shouldn’t belong here in the planet to begin with

AM I RIGHT ???
The pattern the white hats use thus far is to reverse the plans the evil ones have on the humans against the black hats ... it’s the boomerang effects

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

🙏There is so much information/disinformation out there that I don't have a clear, solid understanding as to what the truth is on these vaccines. But, I do know for sure that my decernment tells me to NEVER take this vaccine. I have always followed what rings true for me and the vaccine is not for me. I always felt that way about the flu shot as well. 🙏

If we havent learned anything over the last couple of yesrs, we’ve learned to avoid going along with mass population thinking. So trust yourself, believe what you believe and just know that this is going to work out. The fact that they are not even “vaccines” should have woken people up to this nonsense but they can’t see whats happening. Personally, I think that 30% of people i know that have gotten it will die within the next 5 years from a stroke, heart attack or anuerism and it will be impossible tto link it to the experimental vaccine by design.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CatepillarTX in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Catepillar Texas to her Publication

I agree 100%