Since#GhostEzra postet this on Telegram but not in here:

This is the creepiest thing I saw since Michael Obama was whirling his dong when dancing!

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#MAGA#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @LoneGunman in this post can reply

The X-Files' Lone Gunmen investigate crimes and conspiracies, often in a silly, comedic and over the top fashion.

In response Lone Gunman to his Publication

@GhostEzra - I wrote#GhostEzra, dumb me

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

this.is clones gone bad

The X-Files' Lone Gunmen investigate crimes and conspiracies, often in a silly, comedic and over the top fashion.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Yeah, looks like cheese melting in the sun.

(1) Show this thread

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

She is letting you see who she really is. Her true face. Now imagine when you go out in public you see this all over the place. WElcome to my world. Some of us can see them for who they really are. This is the face we see on all of them. Sometimes they are far uglier than this. The face they show the world is not their true face.

In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication

Can't even roughly fathom how hard is must be to have that ability!

(1) Show this thread

looks like sloth from the Goonies

In response David Straughan to his Publication

Guess they used the same mask! - Or she was an actress back in the day!

In response David Straughan to his Publication

Looks like someone wearing a mask and accidentally shifted the nose to the side. That might cause the other distortions. Weird.

(3) Show this thread