Fake anonymous created a warning video to Elon.

Real Anonymous recently stated that Trump was allowed to use Starlink before anyone else.

Interesting week!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

this was elon's twitter pic a couple days ago and i saved it because if you look at the shirt, it looks to be the letter B. it made think of the post on Q's board by "B" i didn't see anyone mention it, so thought I'd share it. could mean nothing at all, but caught my attention. his pic is black now.

The summer heat is upon us.

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

🍅Praise God for that! I'm thinking this might be a real good summer for tomatoes. Can just taste some toasted BLTs right now, mmm mmm!🍅

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

Starlink has been used already. Why are you worried about who goes 1st? Trump should use it 1st. It stopped a Big Bomb from firing on the Evergiven. Glad Trump used it with Elon Musk. Musk is a US Hero and no one knows what he did. Starlink kicked Evergiven into the Canal and turned its corse to get stuck where they were.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

When did i say i was worried?

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

Mmmm, Musk is not a hero - he's doing penance.

(2) Show this thread

Yet all we can see is millions of Americans being destroyed and our country destroyed beyond repair. THAT was the PLAN?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! This is absolutely insane. Wreck the place, blame the people you allowed to steal the election and then talk and talk and talk with zero REAL and TRUE justice for those suffering Americans to see.

Who is in charge of this again and when do THEY hang?

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Sometimes you have to make tough decisions in War and yes we are at war with the deep state. Sometimes you have to choose to save thousands or billions. These choices are a tough call and any number of loss is devistating. I would not want to be put in that position. Keep strong things are changing. Stand up for what you believe. The country is not beyond repair...Fight together and stay positive and quit listening to MSM!! Much love stay strong

(1) Show this thread