Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

17 again no doubt!
Love this man!

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana where are the children they are saving?.. are the children they are holding at the border the stolen children from america being returned from the dumbs? We need to know...it doesnt make since...i understand it takes time but ....Light me up with knowledge!

(1) Show this thread

Same old talk. We have heard it all before. End this scam now or get out of the mother fucking way already.

What a horror show. If there truly is a plan....wow. If this is it, to simply stand by as Biden and company destroys our country beyond repair? Trump's words ring hollow for me for the first time since I started supporting him.

Absolutely baffling times. The talk continues, but today and right now, zero justice. We have nothing at all. And this speech is the same cookie cutter speech as we have heard a thousand times now.

Yawn. LOVE IT!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Art Qf War, ya'll.🤗
Q is AntiVax.

Currently LARPing🎬 for the
Military Tribunals🪖✨
to the satanic minions.

vaccine= VaQscene🪖✨

FEAR the STORM.
NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.
NOBODY.
Q

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Good Timing, as usual! 😎👍

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

He's in the GREAT STATE of NC tonight...........woo hoo!!

We LOVE President Trump!! :) God Bless the USA!! SQQN!!

MAGA/KAG/WWG1WGA/TBIYTC/NCSWIC

17/18/35/45/1776/19

🇺🇲❤️☀️🙏

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Soulfelt Thank yQu,💖💖💖🪖✨

I 💖 watching our be loved President
Donald John Trump speaking live❣️

He talks to us in comms & phrases❣️
🥰

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Nothing is happening. Just talk. Not sure why Trump bothers. No one is going to ever vote for him again if he isn't named President by the end of.....March....April.....May.....June.....and June will be kicked down the road just like every other month has been.

Truly stunning to witness. How can he continue with the con?

(1) Show this thread