We've seen the media push to condemn "Qanon" intensify. Google search results return nothing but results with dire warnings of the DANGERS posed by this radical "cult."
We know [their] playbook. We know [their] SOP. Surely it won't be long before the MSM trots out a fake Q; some hacker or sociology professor who will claim that he/she did it all for fun or as some type of experiment on the herd mentality of conspiracy theories.
[they] will make this very believable. He/she will cite obscure bread crumbs meant specifically to convince US of their validity. Don't digest [their] seeds of doubt

Only people mentioned by @DSGBattle in this post can reply

Just a beach girl from sea to shining seaπŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸŒŠ

In response DSG Battle to his Publication

[They] already did- if im not mistaken, Jack P ran with the storyπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

I have been saying the same for a while. President Trump would have let us know. Instead, he called us Patriots!!!

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

There is Q gear sold on just about every site that you can buy Trump gear and you can't go to a MAGA event without seeing Q gear and signs everywhere, but when he was finally asked about it he played dumb. He is not dumb, if Q was just scam he would be the first to tell us. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They try with their lies and misdirection to bring your vibes down!
DONT LET THEM!
STAY FOCUSED PATRIOTS!
You did the research yourselves! You know first hand what is at the bottoms of those rabbit holes.
Dont let them get into your heads!
Focus! Pray!