34 sec vid ->πŸ’§34

Q Clearance Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country(the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light...✨

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

β€πŸ€πŸ’™β€πŸ€πŸ’™β€πŸ€πŸ’™β€πŸ€πŸ’™β€πŸ€πŸ’™

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Thank Q Mr President
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual AlchemistπŸ¦… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynnπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ WWG1WGA

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual AlchemistπŸ¦… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynnπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ WWG1WGA

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

My definition of fast isnt 5+ months..ugh

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Here is My PRESIDENT! President Donald J TRUMP!

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

So love this one.

(2) Show this thread

is this video from today?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication

no..before he left office.

(1) Show this thread