Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

that 1 on the bottom left aint no mam /c on man! hell no!!!

yes these people are sick!
we are the cure

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

🤣🤣😂 Now that was good !!!

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Their master lied!! Buh bye🔥🔥

I AM! #MAGA, #MEGA, #MAGNETISM #ALPHA, #MAGIC #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC STORM RIDER. "Real Patriots holding the line, Fake ones jumping ship.

👍👌lool luving it

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Bwaaaahhaaaahaahaaahaaahaaa!

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

😂🤣

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Buwahahaha

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

🤣😂🤣 Pronouns.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

I can hear him truly saying this too!! Our Boss man❤️✨🙏✨🔥🔥

(2) Show this thread