Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Because he is a National Security Risk. He sells us out, and leaks like a screen door on a Nuclear Submarine.

I don't see how he could and have been wondering about this!

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

I'm surprised the nursing home hasn't reported him missing, then again the nurses are all probably enjoying the break from being sniffed all the time by creepy👺 Joe.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Proof is in the pudding

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Exactly what I've been saying. Doesn't have nuclear codes. Doesn't live in the White House. Doesn't fly on AF1.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Really nice to know!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

That goofey basturd doesn't even have a Christmas card...

Are there any more recent claims of this than late December? That's all I can find, and that's plenty of time for things to change.