`
This site has become a complete shit show of newcomers sharing whatever info they see, bogus subjective memes that provide no positive outcome, false statements, quotes and so on. If you're on the right side of things and really trying to help- start over. If not then your opposition is blatantly obvious. AnonUp has become the nursing home of patriot media sites.

Only people mentioned by @og_drippy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication

Been at this three decades, so what is there some kinda pecking order between if someone just woke up five seconds ago, or that long ago, or longer, WHOLE point is sharing info. AND just cause it doesn't ring your bell does not mean others are not benefiting.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I recognize a GEM when I find one! > BET 😇 😁 👍

(1) Show this thread
In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication

Dumb ass comment to me. AND so what you were born knowing everything? Plus if your lucky and blessed you'll live to be older.