Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My son always says labels are for cans, not humans.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥🔥🔥 Kim, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ? 🔥🔥🔥

📛 ( Warning: Heavy RED-PILL, no hyperbole. )

...this may explain why we're all waking up, realizing HUMANITY is far greater than we've ever been TOLD...:

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ive enjoyed Alan watts for a couple years now. thanks!

GM thanks for bringing some twitter info to this side..🙏✌️🇺🇸

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I soooo agree with this! I read an article about how “ungodly” personality tests/labels are, and the more I’ve thought about it, I agree. It truly pigeonholes people. God made each of us with so much more to offer than just a few personality traits/types. It’s really no different than labeling by skin color.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Oh, and Good Morning, Kim! It’s gonna be a good day! I heard that song this morning and thought about your old twitter tik toks! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable for President Trump! booted from Twitter LMAO

Alan Watts a 'beautiful mind at it's finest"

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Good Morning Kim ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Good Morning Tank! ♥️

(1) Show this thread