Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This is what we are waiting for. The President of the Republic of the United States will take power over all occupied territory. Refer Q drops 31 through 38.

does that mean im screwed if im in a blue state? im a farmer and cant easily move

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Albeth7 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

From what this says is that if you lose something you will be reimbursed in either the same or with monies. I do not know how they will be doing this because it comes down to what is agreed on in the treaty. This document is the only thing I can find that actually makes sense of all the craziness that America is going through. Everything fits. While it is pretty long you can look up DoD Law of War Manual it's about 1300 pages but section 11 and 18 are where a lot of the meat is. It all fits though. Maybe you will have a better idea that I have missed. Either way I wish you the best of luck and may the Lord be with you.

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

No one but God knows the answers, He has divine intervention.
Stay with God & Always Be Ready.