Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter was deleted from three times and yesterday deleted off discord πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #GodLover #JesusRocks #TruthSeeker

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

i got suspended There slso soooo annoyinggg

Previously on Twitter was deleted from three times and yesterday deleted off discord πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #GodLover #JesusRocks #TruthSeeker

i was suspended also yesterday#f*ckers

I am glad we all found this platform 😊

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

the poor lady (Santa)is so use to being banned from all these platforms its part of the every day routine...she must be telling the truthπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

the poor lady (Santa)is so use to being banned from all these platforms its part of the every day routine...she must be telling the truthπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

I am a Quantum Gardener focused on manifesting Heaven on Earth, with Liberty and Sovereignty for All In the Kingdom where we all are Kings

It was better to have Discorded and lost, then to never have discorded at all.. Was really looking forward to chatting with you there. Heard you talking on 432 Hz on Telegram, nice to hear your voice.

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Geo QHarmonic to his Publication

yes im there(forcast432hz) and on the in the matrixxx telegram popping in whenever i can and have the space to talk, struggling with the time differences,..
I'm either cooking or my girl is sleeping in the middle of the nightπŸ˜‚
also there are allot of new people there and I'm really careful of saying to much. I first listen to know who is there listening and steer the conversation accordingly via drops in the main chat and/or a quick comment here and there
drop me a dm on telegram,..
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread