🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🤢🤮🤮🤮 see comments for txt if you cant read pic its about parasites being put into vacc

PARASITES ARE IN VACCINES....

This woman (Robin Goffe) and her husband are heroes in my book.

“Historically, I found books that admitted that parasite eggs were put into vaccines, so we acquired vaccine vials and myself and my biologist husband opened the vials and under magnification indeed found not only mold, fungus, lyme rods and parasite eggs, but also other substances which looked like skin? DNA from other people or species?

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

A strong immune system can eliminate parasite eggs easily, but once a body is weakened parasite eggs can enter, develop and thrive.

There were studies done on children giving them a lot of parasite eggs and they would time how long it took for the child to get pneumonia from the parasite larva evolving into their lungs. If the child perished it was considered a success.” ~ Robin Goffe

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I had a tetanus shot in May 2016, and I have had a lot of problems since then. I guess I had better get some fenbendazole.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

My partner had tetanus shot a few years ago and still suffers muscle pain in his arm.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I developed a pain in my right side two weeks after the shot, and it is still there. Of course, that could be due to the car accident (a muscle injury?) In less than a year, I had two kinds of skin cancer on my face. I have frequent intestinal pain and problems. Some of the naturopaths have said that nagalase has been put in vaccines. It is a cancer trigger. Who knows! I just know that I no longer trust the medical profession since my Tdap and this covid crap.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it