🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

🤢🤮🤮🤮 see comments for txt if you cant read pic its about parasites being put into vacc

PARASITES ARE IN VACCINES....

This woman (Robin Goffe) and her husband are heroes in my book.

“Historically, I found books that admitted that parasite eggs were put into vaccines, so we acquired vaccine vials and myself and my biologist husband opened the vials and under magnification indeed found not only mold, fungus, lyme rods and parasite eggs, but also other substances which looked like skin? DNA from other people or species?

yeah i believe it 100 percent ! maybe thats why the push for hydroxychloriquine , ivermectin and other antiparasite meds ! we wudnt no any of it if it wasnt for trump

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Conjob19 in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Certainly could be why they are wanting to ban those meds too!

No wonder natural remedies like mms/chlorine dioxide have been made out to be so evil when they are so useful at healing us.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

yeah ive picked up on that like u ! if media say bad its good , if media say invest dont ! living out in the country i get hammered with mozzies , its weird coz the locals say it never use to be like this 4 yrs ago . ( i think we no wat really happened ) if i get bit a few times my lymph glands swell , weird coz ive never experianced it before . 10 days the swelling last , started on grapefruit and wormwood both anti parasite now lucky to last 2 days if swelling comes up

(1) Show this thread