Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

So they just watch people die and that is okay? My husband was in the hospital during all this BS because we thought he was having another heart attack. They put a mask on him even though he told them he was having a hard time breathing. When he was admitted to the hospital on the cardiac floor, I saw older patients in rooms by themselves with masks on. Nurses and doctors would yell at us if we did not wear a mask when they entered my husband's hospital room! I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM ONE BIT! CAN YOU SAY LAWSUIT?

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

That's what needs to happen. As Q would say, those you trust the most.... I'm so sorry about what happened to you.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Because they are trying to control you through your money and that silences your voice but if we all stand and take it back we can take these companies back by getting rid of all of the administrations that are in charge of them!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!! I will stand with every nurse who defies this crime agaimst humanity