[Dr. Fauci] knew everything...
He is a traitor and he must be charged with not only Treason but Crimes Against Humanity.
I do believe [Dr.Fauci] is Fooked . 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅
Do you think he will be the FIRST ARREST?

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Fauci,Gates,Tedros,Schwabb packages deal

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Hope so, but there is a long list of ...so called “people” that require a public hanging!
ASAP IMO!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Interesting that his house just sold ... hmmmm

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Still hoping it is Gates, he has done so much damage world wide (long before this convid nonsense)

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

2 for 1 (both of them) would be great!

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I always knew all these, I felt it only by listening to him and looking at his face that nothing of what he was saying made sense. I don't think his arrest should be a shocking arrest; he should've been arrested long time ago...

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

But to the brainwashed masses it will be a shock!

(1) Show this thread

yes good chance he is the first

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Big Guns61 to his Publication

I really hope so

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

hes definitely up the list....right next to bill gates

The opposite of Right is not LEFT. It’s WRONG. Native Son of the American Revolution. Ephesians 6:12