Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Project Blue Beam? "Floating City" Appears in the Sky over China - YouTube

Support TSM on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/truthstreammediaMel here. I've been sick, so you'll have to excuse me, but this weekend's spotting of a myste...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

3D Moving Images Possible With New Hologram Technology - YouTube

Traditional holograms are printed much in the same way a poster or a painting are, in that once the image is printed on a surface, it is permanent. But a tec...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

This is an example of Project Bluebeam - Intended for fake rapture scenerio.

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Will be very interesting to see if this gets used. If it does, many will have heart attacks & confusion will be rife. It's difficult enough to get people to recognise MSM BS.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

So Strange.......🤔

"Serge Monast [1945 - December 5, 1996] and another journalist, both of whom were researching Project Blue Beam, died of "heart attacks" within weeks of each other although neither had a history of heart disease."

(1) Show this thread