I cant watch movies anymore because of satanic hollywoood. Is anyone else experiencing this??

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Anyone who is involved in Satan/rituals/Child trafficking/Rape/Crimes Against Humanity~ even the silent ones, who let it happen! That list is long! Hollywood~Music Industry~Government~Amazon all those gone from my life!

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

The only reason i watch some is to prove to myself that "hidden in plain sight" is true. It is definitely true and now I pick up on it immediately. Sometime I feel so foolish but honestly, I am glad i was truly awakened only a year ago.... if it would have been any longer I fear I couldnt have handled it mentally. I give those Patriots a lot of credit to have forged ahead for years.

I barely watch movies anymore because they are all mostly garbage

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I live alone in my house, so nodody's around to talk to. But I need human voices sometimes, so I'm attending the Sport Channels. French Open, Soccer European Champ.chips, and NO COVID !!! Alone the masks turns my stomach around!
And Hollywood is a no go.

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Same here exactly! Look for Tennis talk on youtube with Cam Williams. he'll be doing the next Federer match. i can't take the bad news anymore, my entire body reacts now and i feel hopeless. i live tennis.

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I honestly haven't watched TV in over 3 years. When I did watch it, I would really only watch Discovery Channel or true to life shows. Everything is reality TV now. As for movies, I would rather read a book.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

When we look back in retrospect with eyes wide open now, these movies are just childish manipulations easily seen through. Qualifies under lessons learned. But....there were a lot of great one liners in them!😉

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Totally! Though I do watch the odd movie that I believe has some connection with the revelations we are going through so for research purposes mainly. Was recommended War Games, Blade Trinity and Deja Vu as a good trio showing some things they've been up to. I am also slowly going through the Avengers in chronological order, mainly for the Endgame as I believe this is what we are currently experiencing. Though I hate most of the actors now lol

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

i thought the same thing! they were hoping to wipe half of us out with the snap of a finger!

(1) Show this thread

Yes. There are some movies & actors I refuse to watch now. I still have a few favorites, but overall I don’t watch nearly as much television or movies as I used to. Same with music. Being red-pilled really ruined Hollywood for me.

I spend more time out doors in nature and it feels great!

Out of the rabbit holes for a moment. Good to breathe in the fresh air and look around. Keeping calm with eyes open. #God Wins.

Same here. We free ourselves from the mind control in not watching these " not for health" films. More time to get out in nature

II find movies made in 2020 or 2021, sci-fi generally, some really low budget. First, you know these actors “survived” so maybe they are ok. Second, subject matter designed to wake people up, so maybe a white hat operation. Really crazy how many alien, post-apocolyptic, artificial intelligence etc. movies have been made in the last 2 years.

yes... music too. it really sucks!!!

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Yes, or listen to the radio. i usually stick to 70s music cause atleast my childhood was fun.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I did but it passed as god strengthened and points out the hidden spells woven into these, I just choose not to watch anymore, since its just a replay of all our lives as they sit back laughing, well no worries Brother, the last laugh will be HE.