In response LQve Trump to her Publication

WHEREVR HE IS.... :)
THIS 4 U ....
LQL
;)

In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication

il est ou monsieur Panda rouge 🤓?

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Sorry for spelling errors, early for me. LOL...He'll be back.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

He has brought so much light and joy to the movement, and while we miss his wit and his lovely photos, and Red Panday, that are a few who continue on keeping the light shinging brightly. I would amend that, as there are more then a few, and so many are beginning to stand out, and the circle changes continually. I hope we hear fromVK, but I know he is working in Gods path....I trust we will see him as the light overtakes the darkness.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I vibe with Vincent, as many do!!! He is a GREAT presence!!!

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

His Spirit is still with us. And I think he is proud of his Digital Soldiers.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

@Vincentkennedy Are you rebuilding the Star Cities, or is that later? Totes asking for myself.

#FamilyIsEverything 🔥 #NCSWIC