Good morning my wonderful little family! 🀍
How did you sleep? Any interesting dreams?

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Queensryche - Silent Lucidity (Official Music Video) - YouTube

"Watch the official music video for ""Silent Lucidity"" peroformed by QueensrycheMusic video by Queensryche performing Silent Lucidity (DVD).#Queensryche #Si...

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Queensryche - Silent Lucidity (Official Music Video) - YouTube

"Watch the official music video for ""Silent Lucidity"" peroformed by QueensrycheMusic video by Queensryche performing Silent Lucidity (DVD).#Queensryche #Si...

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Good morning Serah. No dream that I remember, but won't miss a chance to wish everyone a wonderful day....

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

Amen! I hope you have a beautiful day 😊

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Good morning to you as well. No dreams because I've been up all night. For some reason I couldn't sleep, but I feel good. I have a lot of planting to do today. By the time I'm done with my back yard, it's going to be the sanctuary I've always wanted..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

good morning Serah, love the worms eye view!

oh yes, some very interesting dreams... sometimes it takes a while for God to show you answers to what you need to know but when he does oh wow!

those that know are free of fear,
and then there are the others.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Have a magnificent day!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread