Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

It's noteworthy their 'transformation' happened during the FULL MOON 🤔

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response The Serbian Phoenix to his Publication

That's a great observation.

(1) Show this thread

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

If We are Lucky The real Fauchi Arrested and Sent to Gitmo & Was Replaced with a Clone by Trump, Q & or The Military That Malfunctioned!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

HOLY BATMAN! 💥No doubt FAUCI is in PANIC mode. BOOMERANG💥POW💥 No wonder he’s selling his house 🙄 I don’t think theres any amount of money that can buy himself out of this. Peep the links above, especially first one! 👆👆👆#faucileaks

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

They realized Gd is going to F them up so they doubled down. Its what they do .

Timing is everything...NO COINCIDENCES! Patent 060606

https://youtu.be/3UUsTlwW1QE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

#ICANFauciEmails
#Firefauci
#lockhimup

Additional 3000 emails from the icandecide.org (FOIA) freedom of information request.
They will be receiving more and releasing them on a rolling basis
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e7wi0lqjd1d5lcx/ICAN_Fauci_Emails_2021_06_03.pdf/file

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I read the lawsuit contents last year when it was released, and I kept waiting for it to be in the news! But as usual, the cooperative Mocking Bird Media, turned an intentional blind eye to this, and focused on their sustained drumbeat of hating our President Trump!

In 2016, Mark Taylor was telling us what God showed him about the coming tribunals... and they would involve all of these jokers in the media, as well as the Clintons and other corrupt politicians., etc.

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

It is the product of Cyrus Parsa. Best case scenario is that he is functionally illiterate on the topic but he has his heart in the right place. Worst case scenario is that he is controlled opposition collaborating to establish favorable legal precedent for the Kabal.

(1) Show this thread