Only people mentioned by @RnGFab60 in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

Many are activists posing as teachers. One real teacher just retired here and gave the students books on the last day, and the books titles tell a story as to why they retired.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

What is the books title ?

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Thank you for saying "teachers who try" and not saying ALL teachers. There are thousands of us who have been fighting and holding the line for decades to end this for our students. I see light at the end of this tunnel, lit by parents who now realize they have all the power. Use that collective power to help all children.

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

I, as did my kids, and now their kids, have had some Damned Good Teachers. To say ALL, like All Politicians, look at MY Great Gov. Ron DeSantis, All Cops, All Mechanics, All Drs., All Attorneys, All Blacks, All Whites, All Men, All Women, YES I WILL GO THERE All Democrats, All Republicans, All Of Anything Is Wrong. I Truly Believe there are more Good People in this world, So we need to UNITE and out number the EVIL people in this world. "WE THE PEOPLE " hold the POWER.
P.S.
Thank You for "HARD WORK" with the children, They Need Good Adults to Protect them.

(1) Show this thread

Leave “from their jobs” off of that statement and Then I’ll agree with it.

Absolutely! My daughters High School History teacher was recently challenged by students who claimed the news is fake. Teachers response, “If you dont believe the news you are just like Hitler” in an attempted slam to belittle the students. Same teacher showers the students with liberal propaganda. Its disgusting!

Maybe she needs to do a little more studying about what actually happened in "HISTORY"

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Agree 100%!!!

My daughter is in her last year of high school (in Australia), her English teacher is from the US and constantly bashes Trump, calls him a murderer and Trump supporters Nazis!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

and ALL teachers who have been vaccinated. they endanger kids with spike protein transfer.

I think they should even be relocated to the gallows.

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

They are there to promote critical thinking not convert children to their way of thinking!