Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

💥A msg from the WHITE HATS! AMAZING!
If any of you would pls, find a way to change this in English for patriots unable to change language with browser, that would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't seem to work on my end. ThanQ amazing froggys. xxx
@humunu@Jimbo0566@TheHermitPepe@Colob123@DOCTOR_PUNCHY@Patriotic_Frog
https://latableronde.over-blog.com/2021/05/la-resistance-des-chapeaux-blancs-vous-informe.html?utm_campaign=_ob_pushmail&utm_medium=_ob_notification&utm_source=_ob_email&fbclid=IwAR37JNwUoSKe4WQsDgvKimdbEu6RuEDxRhpr2OIfu84QPZqNlwGVCT7-33M

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Communicate special ...
Two hours ago
The resistance of the white hats informs you:
To all the digital soldiers, and the people who have been informed by them.
All this is happening without your knowledge, hidden by the mainstream media, and in discretion so as not to panic the populations under media hypnosis of the false pandemic of the crown.
A large-scale military operation is being carried out all over the planet under the leadership of the American military. The commander-in-chief of the operation is US President Donald Trump as Commander-in-Chief of the New Global Alliance, led by Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
In Europe, the operation is taking place under NATO auspices and officially in the form of a DEFENDER 21 military exercise involving 28,000 soldiers from 16 nations. The US Army European Command in Europe is located in Stuttgart, Germany, and the US Army Command Center is located at Base Wiesba

It's an awesome read! There is so much on the right column and a french vid. at bottom. The French need some help, big time. Language barrier....Thanx, I will repost yours. I'm hoping some people can change it to english, otherwise they can translate the txt by google translate.🙏💝

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexandra Briza, click on at the bottom under it