Dear God, You probably look down and think what has happened to this beautiful world. Lord, please stop the hate, the indifference, the senseless acts, the separation. I pray for healing and peace to cover our land and to be given to every person who walks this earth. Please hear our cry and answer our prayers. Amen.

I pray that everyone has a blessed evening. May God Bless and Protect You All. https://t.me/flotusmelaniatrumpchannel

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

TY and you 2, blessings

JESUS is my Saviour, DJT is my POTUS & GOD is in Control, HALLELUJAH!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Amen_/l_