Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Yes, as soon as the entire evil globalist system is totally demolished! Then we won't have to be concerned with what they are planning while we are having our guard down.

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

As soon as these evil people are eliminated. This is the plan. I know a place to have a huge patriot party with a bonfire.

In response Michael American to his Publication

Do those clouds look like an eagle landing?
That's a great image, visually and symbolically.

In response Michael American to his Publication

And why should we wait?
Let's start celebrating now ... lets start collectively, at a public place in every state, in every city ... lets sing and praise God and be thankful of all the love and compassion we feel ... LETS STARVE EVIL!!!
... by showing our happiness that they are losing.
LETS make them lose!

(2) Show this thread

Amen Sister! I was very anti-technology yesterday and said “I just want to smash my laptop & cell phone and go walk barefoot in the woods!” ❤️

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

That last option can be optional (get away from any tech for a few hours every day. Sing songs with your friends/family instead.)

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯