10 T = J T

JT = John Trump

John G. Trump

John G = 10 7

107 = 17

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i see what you are saying! 🙀🤯

😍😍😍😍😍

Intelligent overview explains the reasoning of when how why is happening, NEVER CONSENT / rise up with LOVE = we win!

https://youtu.be/XaMN3ebujlU

"Blockchain: Profiting on the Growth of Inequality" with Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari Report - YouTube

Originally posted here May 24, 2021:https://home.solari.com/special-solari-report-weaponizing-blockchain-profiting-on-the-growth-of-inequality-with-alison-mc...

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One of the TOP TWO items on Nana's wish list for my bucket list is to spend a couple of days with 107 just draining his brain.

THE MAN KNOWS TOO MUCH TO BE MERE HUMAN!

😁Found this one for you, DoQ last night thought we might could incorporate a little defense training in the blueprints for a whole new school system.😁

Heroes.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I watched this movie again- thought the 107 was interesting. Never realized hiw much info is in the movie when I first watched it years ago!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I watched this a couple of weeks ago because I had never seen it. I was amazed at how much into there was.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

He lives (107)

(4) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

@doqholliday u on twitter i went back today.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Nope

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Nana has considered it but I dont want to give them any new accts.
The only think I want to do with them is sue them into bankruptcy.
I sneak in an pull things from time to time on a relatives acct. that has been there for yrs that she doesnt use.

(2) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

😎